<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Zarzuela Knits and Crochets
My blog about my knitting, crocheting, and anything else I feel like ranting about!

Retreat to the land of dial-up

11.22.2004
So I took this online quiz yesterday and here are my results:

Knitting Guru
You appear to be a Knitting Guru. You love knitting
and do it all the time. While finishing a piece
is the plan, you still love the process, and
can't imagine a day going by without giving
some time to your yarn. Packing for vacation
involves leaving ample space for the stash and
supplies. It can be hard to tell where the yarn
ends and you begin.
http://marniemaclean.com


What Kind of Knitter Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

I find this quite funny. I would hardly consider myself a guru. I thought I knew a thing or two about knitting and then I started going to SnB. Let me tell you, I have learned more than a thing or two! I am hardly a guru. But then again the thing about packing is totally true! I ended up packing my projects first before I packed anything else to go home today!! LOL... Ok...so I haven't packed anything else yet...ya got me. According to two other quizes I am also Lion Brand yarn and bamboo needles. Hmmm...well I bought the Woolease yesterday for the Dusty Miller and I'd rather use natural needles than metal if I have a choice. Maybe there is something to these tests. Nah...I'm not that gullible.
So here's my excuse for not being packed yet. I woke up at 5:30AM this morning! I must really want to go home because that is just an absolutely unholy hour for me. The sun wasn't even up yet! I'm so not functional but I was awake. I even tried crocheting a granny square (something I can almost do with my eyes closed) to put my to sleep but no luck. So I figured I'd take care of e-mail, etc. and then get to packing.
Oh and one other thing:
I'M FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO MORE CLASS UNTIL JANUARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)
Could I be any happier? I don't think so. Only one class to go and my M.L.S. will FINALLY be done. No more professional student jokes for me!
And I did work on the last sock in class last night. Apparently I over did it a bit this weekend and my hands were complaining a bit so there wasn't a whole lot of progress. I'm hoping to have it done by the end of the week though.
Well methinks it's time to get my act together. For all you celebrating Turkey Day, have a good one! For anyone who doesn't, have a good week and please under-eat to compensate for the rest of us who will be stuffing ourselves, never mind the turkeys!