<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Zarzuela Knits and Crochets
My blog about my knitting, crocheting, and anything else I feel like ranting about!

Double Grr!!!!!!

12.10.2004
I have just spent most of the morning updating my blog only to have it get totally messed up resulting in the need to rebuild it one piece at a time!! I've finally managed to get everything back as it should be AND changed my commenting to Haloscan. But really, if I had needed to go to work today this certainly would have NOT been a good thing after all this time. To look on the bright side, I think you'll find the new commenting much better. That whole thing where it put the comments in the page itself just wasn't too slick. I also seem to have some images that aren't showing up even though they are on the same server as others that are! Computers! Oye!

So back to knitting. I have achieved some small successes. First, the socks are finally on the needles!! I guess the 5th time is the charm?! I don't know but I actually almost have the ribbing done and I am very happy about that. After I get the beading done, I'll be sure to post a pic. It's rather unexciting to look at this very moment.

On the other hand, the Quick Cable Sweater is coming along nicely. Here's what I have so far:






That's the magazine that the pattern came from with it. It's basically a big Lion Brand add, but hey, if you've got it, flaunt it right?

I have one quandary with this sweater at the moment. The pattern calls for the cable to be on both the front AND the back. I find this a little weird. Won't having that big bulky cable on the back be a tad uncomfortable? I'm thinking about replacing by just making it the same as the rest on the back (in other words, another stockinette panel). What's your vote?