<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Zarzuela Knits and Crochets
My blog about my knitting, crocheting, and anything else I feel like ranting about!

Vote now!!

12.21.2004
Just a quick entry tonight as I seem to have too much to do and not enough energy for it all.

I need your help!! Yes you!! You right there!! I need you to help me decide what to do with a long time UFO. I started to make the Bulky Stole from this book sometime this summer. I didn't have the yarn they suggested so I substituted Lion Homespun. I somehow managed to buy four packages of mill ends of it at A.C. Moore one time and hadn't yet used it. This is what the stole looks like so far:


This isn't exactly what I would wear this with but I wasn't going to change just for the pic. And my head was cut off on purpose. Here's what it looks like closeup thrown between the arms of my computer chair:


Ok....so this is where you come in. The pattern calls for another row of squares. I have plenty of yarn but I just don't know if it's worth it. I don't really like the way it drapes so far and I don't know if another row will help or not. It doesn't really seem to cover well the way it is now though (keep in mind I'm rather tall). Either way, I would still have to edge it before it was done. It's been sitting on my coffee table for months now and I'm just sick of looking at it!
So what should I do?
Add another row?
Or not?
Leave a comment to vote! My poor, tired, cold little brain thanks you.
And now back to making warm things to wear...