<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Zarzuela Knits and Crochets
My blog about my knitting, crocheting, and anything else I feel like ranting about!

About that spring cleaning thing...

3.18.2005
Warning: This post has nothing to do with knitting or crocheting. Move on with your life if you aren't interested.
Does anyone know how to change a blog template so that it has two sidebars? I'd like one on the left and one on the right. The librarian in me is becoming quite disturbed by the length and disorganization of only one sidebar. I've been surfing around most of the morning trying to figure this out. This has only resulted in a great deal of mental confusion and a headache. If you can help me out, and explain what I have to do in plain English, would you let me know? Thanks!
[By the way, to everyone out there who is posting on their blogs about what a pain in the ass blogger is being lately, I'm in the same boat as you! Grr... All I keep thinking, in my very best Eric Cartman voice is, "Maaaaa! Blogger's being a dildo!!" Yeah. I think I need to get out more...]
And now back to your regularly scheduled blog...