<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Zarzuela Knits and Crochets
My blog about my knitting, crocheting, and anything else I feel like ranting about!

Happy Spring and the big reveal!

3.20.2005
Happy Spring everyone!

You certainly wouldn't know it was spring around here by the weather, but I'll trust the calendar for now.

So as you can see, I've been a busy little bee with my spring cleaning in blogland! :) Many thanks to all of you that left suggestions in the comments on the last post. I felt like things needed a little "lightening up" around here in honor of spring. This was the end result of many hours of not doing homework fiddling and surfing. I finally ended up getting this template from here. This site was an absolute godsend! I didn't really like many of the free three column templates out there and I'm not adept enough at this html/css thing just yet to go it alone. I tried messing with a few things but it just wasn't working out. The template generator was the coolest thing ever and after a lot of editing I finally have something I like. Definitely give it a look if you need a three column template that works with blogger.
I'd love to hear what you think about the new template, so do leave a comment if you are so inclined.
There is more to reveal, but since Hello has decided to be a @#)#$& (I'm really getting annoyed with this stuff!) it will have to wait for another time. I'm off to spend some quality time with Mariah in the last fleeting hours of my day off. Ciao!