<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Zarzuela Knits and Crochets
My blog about my knitting, crocheting, and anything else I feel like ranting about!

I'm a moron

5.17.2005
First, thanks for all the complements on Mariah. I really appreciate them.

And now...




Welcome to "How to destroy a beautiful handknit garment 101"

1. Take one hand knit garment made from Knitpicks Alpaca Silk "Elegance" Yarn.

2. Put in washing machine on a warm water wash with the rest of your laundry in the mad rush to get ready for vacation.

3. Add a little hubris (eh. It'll be fine. Right?!?)

4. Wait for wash cycle to end.

5. Pull it out and find this:



I think it will fit you now Lauren if you want it. I'm sure it will be nice and warm.

6. Go cry in a corner and try to figure out how to make another to soothe your frazzled nerves...