<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Zarzuela Knits and Crochets
My blog about my knitting, crocheting, and anything else I feel like ranting about!

Chachki Hell...

7.26.2005
It's official. I'm packing.




Ugh.





Definitely not my favorite thing in the world to be doing. But it must be done. And of course what was one of the first things to be packed? My yarn of course! [Thanks to Sami. You know your real friends when they know how much crap you own and they still offer to not only help you move, but help you pack because you don't know where to start!]

And that means I have a couple of goodies to hock on ye olde blog. For your destashing pleasure:



Two skeins of Plymouth Sinsation in Black. Here's it's description:

Sinsation Yarn by Plymouth

Luxury chenille, made in Italy.

Sinsation yarn: 80% Rayon, 20% Wool

50 gram balls, approx. 38 yards

Gauge: 3 sts per inch on size US 10.5 needles.

This yarn is *so* soft. I have one scarf I made from it that I love, but I just don't think I'll get around to making another any time soon.



And four skeins of Katia Venecia. Two in Rasberry Ripple and two in Blue Skies. Here's a description:


VENECIA

Venecia by Katia is a soft, silky, wide ribbon yarn which comes in a range of variegated colours. The yarn is 53% Tactel nylon, 37% viscose, and 10% nylon.

Tension: 14 stitches to 4 inches (10 cm) on a 9 mm (US 13) needle.

Cleaning: Machine washable cool, dry flat.

Available in a 50 gram (1¾ ounce) ball.

Contains approximately 85 metres (93 yards.)

Once again, these were meant to be scarfs, but haven't made it yet and I don't think they will.

All of these are complete skeins with their original ball bands. E-mail me (address is in the right side bar under "Credits") to make me an offer. I'm willing to trade or take cash.


Next time, actual knitting progress. I promise.