<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Zarzuela Knits and Crochets
My blog about my knitting, crocheting, and anything else I feel like ranting about!

Tagged!

8.23.2005
Alex tagged me for one of the latest meme thingys that is going around. Now that I've finally gotten caught up with my blog reading, who am I not to oblige?

id*i*o*syn*cra*sy - a structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group. Write down 5 of your own idiosyncrasies, then if you wish, tag 5 people.

1. I absolutely HATE cheap toilet paper. I mean, yeah, it's cheap but that means that you have to use about 3 more feet of it to get the same coverage as the good stuff. There will be no cheap-ass t.p. in my humble abode.

2. I bite my fingernails. Maybe this doesn't count for this particular thing but I'm thinking about it a lot right now since I'm desperately trying NOT to in preparation for the upcoming nuptuals of my friend in Pittsburgh which I believe involve me getting my first ever manicure. But as bad habits go, I think this is pretty mild compared to what I could be doing (smoking, drinking, etc.).

3. Certain programs on my computer have to be open in a certain order. For instance, Outlook must be before Yahoo messenger when I have the messenger window open. Don't ask me why. I change it if it isn't the "right" way. (Hey, you asked for idiosyncrasies, right?!)

4. I can be a bit obsessive sometimes. If I get an idea for something that I want to do or I want to have done, it has to be right that min. or I get a little crazy. Like hanging the pictures in my apartment. I decided I wanted to start working on that Saturday morning and I didn't finish before I had to leave for my hair appointment. That made me a little nuts but I quickly forgot about it once I got out the door.

5. I don't like a lot of "stuff" on the bathroom sink. By stuff I mean, the toothpaste container, hairspray cans, bottles of whatever. There are a few things that have to be there like soap and the toothbrush holder and things like that, but I'd much rather keep it to a minimum.

Let's see now. I think I'll tag Sami, Sneaksleep (go check out her new blog!! Yay for CT knitbloggers!), Heidi, Drew, and anyone else who wants to do this one.