<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Zarzuela Knits and Crochets
My blog about my knitting, crocheting, and anything else I feel like ranting about!

Almost time for Rhinebeck!

10.14.2005
I can't believe tomorrow is Rhinebeck weekend already! How did it even GET to be October? I guess time flies when you're having fun. And time will certainly fly tomorrow, that's for sure. Now that my SnB New/North Haven buddies and I have the car situation figured out we are totally set. I just hope things dry out before then. If you live in the northeast or have read another blog written in the northeast you probably already know that we've been getting soaked for over a week in these parts. It's really getting to be a problem. I think I'm going to grow webbed feet if it doesn't stop soon. And driving for two hours tomorrow will not be fun if it doesn't clear up. Here's hoping the Taconic isn't closed!

In other random news I finally have a proper finished picture of Sitcom Chic as promised:

I'm really quite happy with how this turned out. I lengthened the sleeves a couple of inches and I feel like they hit me in a good place. The eyelets didn't quite turn out as open as I think they probably should have since I have a feeling I twisted the yarnovers when I knit into them, but it still gives it a decorative element. I can definitely use this for work too which definitely makes it A+ in my book right now. It was a fun knit with very good instructions and I still love to work with cotton ease. Good thing I still have plenty in my stash!

What am I gonna wear to Rhinebeck tomorrow? Still haven't quite figured that out. Shoes that won't mind mud will definitely be in order. Guess I better go decide! Expect a full report when I return. And if you see me, do say hi! Always nice to meet other bloggers. This is going to be so much fun!