<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Zarzuela Knits and Crochets
My blog about my knitting, crocheting, and anything else I feel like ranting about!

Last weekend's hike...

11.06.2005
Last Sunday HWJF and I got up early, had breakfast at Panera and then went here:


for a beautiful morning hike. The first bit was straight up hill and kind of tough but then things leveled off and we walked along the ridge. We saw this from one lookout:



Yes. Pumpkins. Hundreds of them. In some serious water. We have had a bit of rain around here but I just found this awfully amusing for some reason.


The weather was phenomenal and the colors were still quite beautiful.



When we got to the end of the trail we then had to climb up to the top of this:



To get a really amazing view of the surrounding area. I'm sure you could probably see NY and Mass. from up there if you knew what to look at. The one thing we did recognize was this:



Doesn't Hartford look tiny from there?


HWJF took this pic when we got back down:




Kinda makes me look like I'm short or something! It was a great day and I'm really glad we got out to enjoy it. While it is still freakishly warm around here, the colors and the weather aren't nearly as nice now. Winter is coming whether I like it or not.


And for something completely unrelated:

File under: Who knew?


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?




Back to work tomorrow after a little side trip tonight. Have a great week everyone!