<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Zarzuela Knits and Crochets
My blog about my knitting, crocheting, and anything else I feel like ranting about!

December 13th

12.13.2005
Happy Birthday Mom!!


If you click the pic, it gets real big.


Hopefully she likes her present as much as I liked making it. There's this great little bead shop a few blocks from my office and they have *everything* you could possibly want for jewlery making. When I saw the square beads pictured above, I knew I had to make my Mom a pair of earrings for her birthday. When I saw the other beads I figured, why not make three pairs? And the little silk purse to put them all in was just the right kind of gift wrap (I suck at wrapping presents. Ask anyone who has ever gotten a gift for me that wasn't wrapped by someone else) to complete the deal. I have also knit with beads in the past and if I ever decide to do it again, I sure know where to go!