<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Zarzuela Knits and Crochets
My blog about my knitting, crocheting, and anything else I feel like ranting about!

A quick meme...

1.24.2006



Four jobs you've had in your life:
Telemarketer
Inventory taker
Orchestra librarian
Cataloger



Four movies you could watch over and over again:
Fantasia
Anything with Tom Hanks



Four places you have lived:
Accord, NY
Fredonia, NY
New Haven, CT
North Haven, CT



Four t.v. shows you love to watch:
(I don't watch much TV these days but...)
Gilmore Girls
SouthPark
Hockey
Football



Four places you've been on vacation:
Bassoon camp
Spain
Niagara Falls
Maine



Four websites you visit daily:
Google
Bloglines.com
Music Cataloging at Yale (hey, a girl has to do her job!)
SBC Yahoo homepage



Four of your favorite foods:
Anything with sticks (chop sticks that is)
Black bean burritos
My mother's leg of lamb
Tomatoes



Four bloggers you are tagging:
Anyone who wants to answer because it's a free country baby!


One other thing before you go...


I'll be adding this to my sidebar:



I'm sure most have you have already heard about this, but please check out this site for more information about the boycott. Sew Fast/Sew Easy is trying to make sole claim to the phrase "Stitch 'n Bitch" which is utterly ridiculous since it's been around since the 40s or earlier!! The only thing I wish the site would illuminate a little more is exactly *what* products this company makes, but I guess we'll all just have to read labels for a while...