<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Zarzuela Knits and Crochets
My blog about my knitting, crocheting, and anything else I feel like ranting about!

Spinning!

1.19.2006
Just a quick post to call your attention to the fact that there is actually an article in today's New York Times about Spinning! Now, mind you, it didn't tell me much of anything that I didn't already know (gee... people are spinning... and they aren't all over 50... shocking) but I thought it was cool for a couple of reasons:

1. It's in the New York Times! That has to count for something.
2. It mentioned Maryland Sheep and Wool and a few other places, books and vendors that I may just have to check out now.
3. One of the interviewees is a former Yalie. :) That always makes me happy.

Thoughts anyone?

My thought of the moment: I *really* need to get back to that spindle....