<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Zarzuela Knits and Crochets
My blog about my knitting, crocheting, and anything else I feel like ranting about!

Postcards from Graceland...

2.22.2006


I arrived in Memphis yesterday and got to go on a tour of Graceland today. Just wanted to share some pictures.


Entrance to the attractions




Front of the House


Livingroom


Family pictures


Kitchen



Jungle room

(complete with green shag on the floor AND ceiling!)




The T.V. room


This one is for HWJF (He likes pool)


A few awards and costumes in the Racquet Ball court


One of the cars

(Elvis would apparently buy you a car if you ran into him at the Cadillac dealership!)


The Gravesite in the meditation garden

Definitely a very interesting place and actually quite a modest home considering what similar celebrities live in today.
Now I'm off to MLA's opening reception!
Next time... another finished object and more pictures from Memphis! See you then!