<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Zarzuela Knits and Crochets
My blog about my knitting, crocheting, and anything else I feel like ranting about!

Samus completed!

2.25.2006
It's taken a good long time, but here is my completed


Samus



Pattern: Samus from Knitty.com
Yarn: Lamb's Pride worsted (what the pattern actually called for!)
Needles: Size 8 Addi Turbos (of course)
Knit: Approximately Oct. 23, 2005 - Feb. 9, 2006 (closure added a week later)


Love this sweater, love this yarn and love this pattern! I want to thank the designer for such a wonderful, error free pattern (my sleeve issues were my own making). This was a really nice knit and I do like the way it turned out. I decided to go with a single hook type closure because the knitted frog closure thing just wasn't working out and I didn't want to try my hand at zipper installation this time around. I like the way my Sitcom-Chic came out so much, that I thought this kind of closure would work for this too. I've already worn this to work and I think I'm going to get a lot of use out of it. If nothing else, it sure is W-A-R-M! We haven't had much winter this year, but I think this will be a wardrobe staple in winters to come. I may even wear it as a jacket in the spring!