<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Zarzuela Knits and Crochets
My blog about my knitting, crocheting, and anything else I feel like ranting about!

Checking in...

3.28.2006

Checking in...
Originally uploaded by Zarzuelaknits.
Just thought I'd check in real qick despite having said you wouldn't hear much from me this week. Rehearsal last night wasn't too bad (we're doing the Berlioz Damnation of Faust if your interested) and I'm off tonight, but the rest of the week is pure madness.

Anyway, my reasons for posting are two-fold:

#1 - To say Wow! Thank you for your responses to my little poll. If you haven't already done so, please vote and check out the comments that others have left. I plan on giving my thoughts about the subject in a future post and I think there will be more polls here in the future.

#2 - Thank you to those of you who have given me feedback about the contest. I do appreciate that. And thank you also to those of you who indicated that you will be entering. In fact, I got my first entry today! :-) Now all we need to make this a real contest is a little competition, so remember that you only have until Friday at midnight to enter!

And for those of you who actually come here for knitting, I'm including a pic of my sweater progress. One ball down, 7 more to go.

Happy Tuesday!