<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Zarzuela Knits and Crochets
My blog about my knitting, crocheting, and anything else I feel like ranting about!

I am a rock, I'm on sleeve island...

4.19.2006
(with apologies to Simon & Garfunkel for the title)



Yep. Sleeve island for me. Which started out not so bad, and then there were the increases. Oh the increases!! The increases that made me to do this:



After I already had to do this for the rest of the pattern:



I think whoever invented post it notes must have been a knitter. I can't imagine my knitting life without them.

The only major problem with these sleeves so far... my monogamous streak is being tested. But it really isn't my fault! It's spring! This is wool yarn! The temperatures are rising and the cotton is calling.




I may not be able to resist much longer...