<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Zarzuela Knits and Crochets
My blog about my knitting, crocheting, and anything else I feel like ranting about!

What I did with my weekend and a new project....

4.17.2006
This weekend I



Helped my folks with some yard work
(HWJF was a little overly amused by me helping my Dad shovel mulch out of the back of the pick-up)



Watched HWJF devour a whole lot of ham and part of this chocolate bunny

and worked on my project for

Project Spectrum.




So here's my project. Y'all know by now that my cube at the office needs a little more color (ok. A lot more). You may also remember that I got a new digital camera last Christmas. What you may not know is that I've always loved photography and always wanted to take a class or do something cool with it . Well, I can't take a class, but I sure do have a nice camera that I wouldn't mind learning to use a little more.

So here's the plan. I'm going to take LOTS of pictures of things I see all around me that fit into the colors for Project Spectrum. I'm going to try not to delete anything except the most awful ones. I'll upload them all to an album online that is labeled with the color. I'll post the link to each album in the project spectrum part of my sidebar. Now this is where you can help! You can go take a look at the pictures and leave comments to let me know what you think of them. The two photos of each color that get the most positive comments will get printed out and put up in my cube. And if I can figure out a good way to do it, there might even be a prize or two in it for some lucky reader.

So even though I missed Red I have a few pictures there for you to see. I've already got a good start on Yellow and Orange so go have a look and let me know what you think! And if you have any tips for me on photography, please leave a comment!



[P.S. Don't forget to put your pin in my Frapper map over on the left sidebar if you haven't already.]