<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Zarzuela Knits and Crochets
My blog about my knitting, crocheting, and anything else I feel like ranting about!

Wild Goose Chase...

4.06.2006
I'm sure you know where this came from by now.

1. A blog which you think people have not discovered.
Sarah is another knitting librarian. We even went to library school together. Go check her out!

2. A blog whose author lives close to you physically. Just get as close as you can, it’s all relative.
That's easy. Eklectica literally lives within a five min. walk from my place. Can't get much closer than that!

3. An unusual or weird animal picture.
There is always an interesting bunny pic or two at Chris of Woolybuns. I've learned more about bunnies since I've read her blog than I ever would. Plus, they are just so damn cute!!

4. An entry that made you laugh and got you strange looks from family or co-workers.
There are so many to choose from! But there always seems to be a gem or two over at Crazy Aunt Purl.

5. An idea you wish you’d thought of.
Flickr. The more I hear about it the more I want to know.

6. Something you’d like to knit.
Well this caught my eye today (I'm trying to think spring)

7. A picture of something you consider beautiful
I've been wanting to post this for a while so here it is:



8. A blog whose author you’d like to one day meet in person
Beth from Stuck on Socks. We've got that cataloger mojo thing I think. I'd also like to meet Chrissie since we always seem to get the same results on those silly blogthing quizzes. Perhaps we were separated at birth? Of course there are many others, but I'd be linking all day!

9. A blog of someone you have already met in person.
Lolly of course!