<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Zarzuela Knits and Crochets
My blog about my knitting, crocheting, and anything else I feel like ranting about!

1...2...3...4...5...6...

5.16.2006
The title is my new mantra. Why you ask? This



requires it. Yes friends, I am the type of knitter/crocheter that looks at a pattern and says, "Wow. That looks really cool and I think it would look good on me." I am not so smart as the rest of you that might look at something like this and say, "Wow. That looks really cool but maybe chaining 6 eleventy-billion times might not be the most pleasing experience." I am apparently not smart enough for that. So here I am, resigned to my new mantra in the hopes that it will be worth it in the end. And if that wasn't enough, try doing it on a bouncing train and running out of yarn in the skein just one loop away from a complete round.

I'll be dodging the men with the white coats who keep running past my door if you need me...